Get early access and exclusive extras on Silversea's brand new summer 2021 and winter 2021-2022 itineraries.
528 destinations. 197 itineraries. 92 countries. 28 maiden calls. 10 intimate ships.
Discover Silversea's brand new season of sailing in 2021 and 2022. Choose a classic Silversea voyage to iconic cities all over the world or get away from the crowds on a luxury expedition voyage. Get early access to the brand new itineraries and exclusive extras like bonus savings and shipboard credit you can't get anywhere else.
Highlights of the 2021-2022 season:
- The inaugural season of Silversea's newest ultra-luxury ship, Silver Dawn
- Experience expedition cruising at its best on the Northeast and Northwest Passage crossings
- Visit the remote edges of Australia's Kimberley Islands on the new Silver Explorer
- Silversea's new S.A.L.T. program (Savor the Sea and Land Taste) presents immersive destination-based culinary experiences
- More visits to Iceland and Norway and expeditions to the Northwest Passage, Svalbard, and Greenland
- Make your Antarctica voyage unforgettable by experiencing once-in-a-lifetime Solar Eclipse cruises on two voyages in 2020
Click here to get a sneak peek of the brand new itineraries! Reserve one of the new itineraries with us and get early access to the best available suites before reservations open plus exclusive perks like bonus savings and shipboard credit!
Fill out the form below to request information about the new itineraries or connect with our experts now at 1 (888) 213-5775 to start planning your adventure with Silversea Cruises!
Terms & Conditions
Fares/rates are per person, based on double occupancy for select sail and travel dates;
are capacity controlled and subject to availability at time booking and may be pulled without notice.
We reserve the right to correct errors. Information and pricing is subject to change without notice.
While we do our very best to ensure that information and pricing appearing in this website is complete and
accurate, we cannot be responsible for incomplete and inaccurate representations,
which may or may not be under our control. In the event of a pricing error, misrepresentation or omission,
we reserve the right to adjust the pricing or make any other corrections.